Varsha Kulkarni
Varsha Kulkarni

pls stop breeding....one kid or no kid is the best policy for yourself and the EARTH.

Menakhem Ben-Yami
Menakhem Ben-Yami
  • Varsha Kulkarni

IMO opinion, Varsha hit the root cause for our environment problems. All serious environmental NGOs should first at all support such issues as family planning, the right to abortion, safe sex education, pregnancy prevention and small families. Although, the Bible says that God commands us to procreate and fill the Earth, shouldn't those who speak in his name admit that we have overdone this command, and overfilled the Earth ? MB-Y

Rosemary Hinde
Rosemary Hinde

In the 21st Century why, oh why is it deemed acceptable that some people in the world don't have access to clean water? It baffles me completely.

Rosemary Hinde
Rosemary Hinde
  • Rosemary Hinde

Jackie. Sorry, I'd like to be able to read your reply to my comment on this issue but, unfortunately, I am not able to read in French. Sorry.

Nabil El Hachemi
Nabil El Hachemi

PLS JOIN ME AS IT IS NOW OR NEVER.WE SHOULD ALL STEP IN AND CHANGE WILL HAPPEN .

Linda Stemberger
Linda Stemberger

Save the planet and all the animals and other creatures that inhabit it.

Dywane Harris
Dywane Harris

Save The Planet

Frederick O'Neill
Frederick O'Neill

don't leave it to the polititions they are too bloody lazy

Anton Strub
Anton Strub

Let the animals live.

Jane Jarvis
Jane Jarvis

FYI: Only 1% of the world's water is fresh and 70% of that fresh water is used for irrigation. The other 30% is used for manufacturing, transport, energy, sanitation and...drinking.

Rebecca Boyce
Rebecca Boyce

yes it is a issue and i do my share of the conditions of the water even in Lake Michigan the abuse must stop using all of all resources that we take advantage of . Fancy body scrubs and all of that harming crap women put on there bodiers

Krishna Dave
Krishna Dave

Yes This is good and useful to know much more about it for environment world wide , which we cannot find complete information with picture in one table.

See more comments…