A large majority of present political leaders have to go and only new selfless and dedicate for public life, individuals have to emerge to take over the governance. It might take a few decades but a beginning is made by Kejriwal.
10. Kejriwal intelligently did an expose on Nitin Gadkari naming him in an irrigation scam, but he really didn’t mention that it was Sharad Pawar & family which was in power for over a decade in Maharashtra
11. What was the reason that Bharat Mata picture was removed in later anshans/protests by Kejriwal
12. What was the reason for his Media Byte - "We dont want support from communal people" on question asked by a journalist about RSS providing food during their Anshan when at a later...
12. What was the reason for his Media Byte - "We dont want support from communal people" on question asked by a journalist about RSS providing food during their Anshan when at a later stage, AAP workers who went for Relief work in Uttarakhand, were found gobbling food in Baba Ramdev’s camp, which was meant for Flood Victims?
13. Why is Kejriwal utterly silent on Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh of Congress, when he faced so many serious allegations?
14. Who asked Kejriwal to go on Aamaran Anshan (fast unto death) and later break his fast by drinking water from a Steel Glass (he wasn’t asked for either of the two)
15. What was the reason of him for writing a letter to Muslims saying Bat
1. Why Arvind Kejriwal & his wife were never transferred out of Delhi in their entire career if they were fighting against Corrupt Govt. unlike Ashok Khemka or Durga Shakti?
2. What are Kejriwal's achievements as an IRS Officer?
3. What is his stand on Kashmir, Indian Army and Hindu Terrorism with respect to Bhushan's comments?
4. What is the stand of Aam Aadmi Party on Ram Janmabhoomi issue?
5. What does AK think of the Martyrdom of Mohanchand Sharma in Batla House?
6. What had...
6. What had Narendra Modi got to do in his speech and banners at Jantar Mantar when Sikhs were protesting against Sajjan Kumar?
7. Why dreaded Maoist leaders such as Binayak Sen, who have been convicted by Court, are in AAP core Reforms team?
8. Imam Bukhari who has dozens of arrest warrants against him and was openly seen for calling for Islamic Rule in India, Kejriwal has been seen with him on occasions, would he clarify his relations with him?
9. Is there any personal reason why Kejriwal chose not to speak again
b KOI MUJHEE YEAH BATAYE KI KAHA GAE "MANANIYEE ANNA JI" AUR UNKE SATHI
JOH KEHTE THE HUM BHI ANNA .....
KHA HAI WOH ANNA JOH KEHTE THE SAB MERE BACHE JAISE HAI EVEN MERE BACHE
KHA HO ANNA JI AB NHI DOGE DHARNA ........
Shobhit... This is FYI(For your Information)
Rahul Adi kitne letter likhe jaa chuke hai aur pata nahi kitne likhe jaenge.. lekin sach toh yahi hai letter likhne se na kuch hua hai na hi hoga. Dhanyavaad
Hmm Ye to Hai...
Yahi hai hi ....... anna ji ke bajae aap bhi letter likho prime minister ko aur post kardijie pm office main ....so writing letter is not a dam big thing
Andher nagari chaupat raja... when will the youths of India rise against the corrupt netas, babus and judiciary. Hope Bapu rises from his grave.
Sabd nahi ki corruption ko sabdo mai piroya jae bas itna hi kehna abhi filhaal aaj ki date mai bas aankh band karke pure tan man dhan se anna aur kejriwal ko support kare. kal ki mai nahi kehta.
IAC List of Persons indulging in corrupt practices includes Congress Chief, BJP Chief and now Corporate Chief Reliance. So, the quote as Banana Republic referred to our country by Honb'le Vadadrajee is almost established. Now, the establishment of AAM Adami within the frame work of this country is to be acomplished.
If India has to survive it has to be made corruption free. It is a cancer which we are carrying from British days. I had thought that leaders would do something to remove it. Unfortunately leaders of both B.J.P. as well as Congress are busy building their own seven storied houses with swimming pool on the 6th floor and a helipad at the top. They are worse than Moguls and the British who looted the country for several years but gave it the Taj Mahal and the Indian railways.
The Britsh Rule in India was established after the Battle of Palashi, which was lost by indian as of result of corruption in indian army. further, the movement for independence was started to curb the prevailing corruption among the adminstration and police during the British Raj. Finally, the mass movement joined the national movement and British Raj came to end. Now the independence is gained but the corruption is still rampant.This is the very old disease of our society. Now some persons...
The Britsh Rule in India was established after the Battle of Palashi, which was lost by indian as of result of corruption in indian army. further, the movement for independence was started to curb the prevailing corruption among the adminstration and police during the British Raj. Finally, the mass movement joined the national movement and British Raj came to end. Now the independence is gained but the corruption is still rampant.This is the very old disease of our society. Now some persons have started the movement against corruption, it should form a mass movement. By this way, it will treat this disease atleast a little.
corruption in India is in maximum level it possible to reduce if every educated Indian must join hands to fight against corruption and also must work not involving ourselves in corruption. think and act.......................