A large majority of present political leaders have to go and only new selfless and dedicate for public life, individuals have to emerge to take over the governance. It might take a few decades but a beginning is made by Kejriwal.
b KOI MUJHEE YEAH BATAYE KI KAHA GAE "MANANIYEE ANNA JI" AUR UNKE SATHI
JOH KEHTE THE HUM BHI ANNA .....
KHA HAI WOH ANNA JOH KEHTE THE SAB MERE BACHE JAISE HAI EVEN MERE BACHE
KHA HO ANNA JI AB NHI DOGE DHARNA ........
Shobhit... This is FYI(For your Information)
Rahul Adi kitne letter likhe jaa chuke hai aur pata nahi kitne likhe jaenge.. lekin sach toh yahi hai letter likhne se na kuch hua hai na hi hoga. Dhanyavaad
Hmm Ye to Hai...
Yahi hai hi ....... anna ji ke bajae aap bhi letter likho prime minister ko aur post kardijie pm office main ....so writing letter is not a dam big thing
10. Kejriwal intelligently did an expose on Nitin Gadkari naming him in an irrigation scam, but he really didn’t mention that it was Sharad Pawar & family which was in power for over a decade in Maharashtra
11. What was the reason that Bharat Mata picture was removed in later anshans/protests by Kejriwal
12. What was the reason for his Media Byte - "We dont want support from communal people" on question asked by a journalist about RSS providing food during their Anshan when at a later...
12. What was the reason for his Media Byte - "We dont want support from communal people" on question asked by a journalist about RSS providing food during their Anshan when at a later stage, AAP workers who went for Relief work in Uttarakhand, were found gobbling food in Baba Ramdev’s camp, which was meant for Flood Victims?
13. Why is Kejriwal utterly silent on Himachal CM Virbhadra Singh of Congress, when he faced so many serious allegations?
14. Who asked Kejriwal to go on Aamaran Anshan (fast unto death) and later break his fast by drinking water from a Steel Glass (he wasn’t asked for either of the two)
15. What was the reason of him for writing a letter to Muslims saying Bat
kyonki aaj hamare desh me corruption deemak ki tarah fael rha h jo hmare desh ko kha jayega, iski wajah se amir or adhik amir or garib or adhik garib banta ja rha h, hamre desh ka bhavishya narak me jata hua dikh rha h.........
corruption is root cause of all social and national evils.It is main hurdle in the process of development and eradication of poverty.
घोटाल्या बद्दल असणारी चीड खुपच दिसते आहे निवडनुकित किमान ५० लोकांना मतदान करायला लावा,
जे मतदानत भाग घेत नाहित, युवा पिढस नावे नोंदवायाला लावा, बघा अपेक्षित बदल मिळेल.
जय हिंद! जय महाराष्ट्र!
This is our nation so we want to kill this evil(corruption)......n we have 2 start before this evil kill all of us.......jagoo yaro.....n fight agains corruption.....I love ma India...Bharat Mata ki jay
kyonki is curruption nam ki bimari se kuch bhartiya rogi hai.
unhe thik karna hai.
Subah ho gayi mammu....................
my country should be free from tat corruption,,, coz, I love INDIA...
If this is any consolation. Me, from Finland - and the whole country - support your work to make India a true democracy, where laws like described in United Nations decllarations prevail.
These so called VIPs (Politicians, Beurocrats, Corporates and Bahubalis) are making mockery of common man, by way of only luring them with money and dream of better future for the sake of their Votes. At the same times, there are almost 50% voters do not have any greed and they don't cast their votes. So, if the mechanism of casting votes will change, the new voters class will be generated who will change the face of country by way of cleaning the existing corrupt VIPs and creating new leaders.
Sudhir babu we are also equally responsible. We have allowed our system to behave like that. We are silent viewer to the malpractices until it effect to us individually. This is the very basic reason how so called effluent ppl make mockery of the system.