The National Multiple Sclerosis Society strives to address the challenges of each person whose life is affected by MS.
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society supports more MS research, offers more services for people with MS, provides more professional education programs and furthers more MS advocacy efforts than any other MS organization in the world.
Their goal is a world free of multiple sclerosis (MS).
MS stops people from moving. The National MS Society exists to make sure it doesn't. They help each person address the challenges of living with MS through their 50 state network of chapters. They fund more MS research, provide more services to people with MS, offer more professional education and further more advocacy efforts than any other MS organization in the world. The Society is dedicated to achieving a world free of MS. We are people who want to do something about MS now. Join the movement.
If you would rather donate directly to the NMSS instead of through Project Agape, click this link:
(Information borrowed from NMSS website.)
1. Commitment—We are passionate in our commitment to people affected by MS. We strive to improve quality of life while searching for the cure.
2. Leadership—We are leaders in the fight against MS. Through creativity and hard work, we accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, promote quality health care, stimulate community resources and services, advocate for favorable government policies and
3. Integrity—We are honest and straightforward in all that we do. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. We act responsibly with resources entrusted to us. We are accountable and act in accordance with these values.
4. Excellence—We set high standards of performance and service delivery and work towards excellence in our mission to end the devastating effects of multiple sclerosis.
5. Teamwork—We advance the interests of people affected by multiple sclerosis through individual and team achievements. We recognize our volunteers and staff as our most valued resources. We encourage collaboration across organizational