Empower young people to take action.
Do Something believes teenagers and young people everywhere can improve their communities. We leverage communications technologies to enable teens to convert their ideas and energy into action. It is our aim to inspire, empower and celebrate a generation of doers: young people who recognize the need to do something, believe in their ability to get it done, and then take action.
We understand teens. We provide resources and opportunities that work on their terms. Bottom line, Do Something has three rules: no money, no cars, no adults. We never fundraise from teens. We go where teens are and don’t ask them to travel out of their communities or comfort zones. We never require an adult advisor or chaperone.
Whatever cause you're passionate about, we want to help you make change.
So the only question left is: What's your something?
check us out at www.dosomething.org
1. Believe in teenagers. Teenagers can lead today. We don't require adults.
2. Trust teenagers. We provide reliable, easy to access information and activation strategies, but teens decide for themselves what to do.
3. Celebrate teenagers. We think all measurable contributions from teens are valuable.
4. Respect teenagers. We understand that teenagers have diverse abilities and constraints.
5. Value teenagers. Our programs and products are free. We're not after teens' money; we want their passion, time and creativity.
Do Something, Inc.
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit (EIN: 13-3720473)