We improve the day-to-day lives of families raising children with food allergies and empower them to create a safe and healthy future for their children.
Kids With Food Allergies (KFA) is a Bucks County Pennsylvania based national nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering optimal health, nutrition, and well-being of children with food allergies by providing education and a caring support community for their families and caregivers.
Sign up for KFA e-News, our monthly newsletter: http://www.kidswithfoodallergies.org/newsletter.html
KFA does not raise money for research to find a cure for food allergies. Instead, KFA focuses on creating better lives for children today by providing emotional and social support to families, education, and food/cooking assistance.
1. Three million children in the U.S. have a food allergy.
2. The quality of life for the child and family can be greatly affected by food allergy.
3. Emotional and social support, education and food/cooking assistance can positively impact the quality of life for the family and child.
4. KFA helps children with food allergies and their families cope with dietary restrictions, lifestyle adjustments, fear and isolation.
5. KFA's key programs are education, peer support, food/cooking assistance and outreach.