We're helping to grow a powerful and global network of people committed to every person's human rights
You can help:
Invite 60 Facebook friends to this Cause to help spread the word and promote the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
Launched 2 years ago by The Elders Foundation, this campaign has now been taken over by CIVICUS, World Alliance for Citizen Participation.
We're forming a broad alliance of individuals and organisations that believe in the principle that EVERY HUMAN has rights that are enshrined the goals in the Universal Declaration on Human Rights.
Please join, learn, share and take action with us!
1. 2008 is the 60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).
2. This Cause is all about our personal commitment and collective efforts to stand up for human rights - Join us.
3. We're an open coalition of groups and individuals, standing up for our belief that 'Every Human Has Rights!'
4. Everyone is entitled to the rights and freedoms set forth in the UDHR - We want to ensure that these rights are upheld.
5. ...the right to modicum of healthcare, the right learn how to read and write, the right to human dignity, and more...