There are a large number of men on Facebook who impersonate female wheelchair users and amputees in order to prey upon women with disabilities.
These men create fake Facebook profiles and pretend to be women with spinal cord injury or amputations. They use these profiles to engage in deceptive online "friendships" that exploit and victimize their unsuspecting targets.
Many of these men will work together and share information and photographs of selected victims to be targeted for further abuse such as:
1. Uploading stolen private photographs to disability porn websites.
2. Deceiving the victim into divulging private information on
sexual and toileting issues to satisfy a disability fetish.
3. Engaging in deceptive and coercive online relationships.
4. Creating collections of private photographs of women with
disabilities to share with others.
5. Stalking victims both online and in person.
Learn more at the Say No! to Facebook Predators Blog
or goto the Say No! to FB Predators Facebook Page
This Cause is created by the self-defense non-profit NOT-ME!