Civil Liberty exists to redress the balance, and to defend the rights of the Silent Majority, secure in the knowledge that decent, law-abiding minorities will always be protected by those rights.
There are other organisations in the UK and elsewhere which make great play of standing for individual rights and against the steady growth of the monstrous powers of the state. But time after time they have shown themselves only to be interested in minority rights and in free speech for the Politically Correct alone.
Civil Liberty exists to redress the balance, and to defend the rights of the Silent Majority, secure in the knowledge that decent law-abiding minorities have been, and always will be, protected by those self-same rights.
We seek equality before the law under laws which spring from and uphold the fundamental values of the free West.
1. To oppose the creation of a Big Brother surveillance state.
2. To defend those persecuted for their political beliefs.
3. To provide campaigning know-how to oppressed groups within the Silent Majority.
4. To argue for and organise to restore freedom of speech and oppose creeping islamisation.
5. To use modern communications such as the internet to prevent the enemies of freedom doing their dirty work under cover of a publicity blackout.