Raise awareness of the illegal underground world of dog fighting while raising money to help abused dogs live a normal life!
NOTE: Sorry if you don't like the group picture, but I will not put any less graphic ones up. Please do not message me asking me to do so. More people have asked for the graphic pictures because they have more impact. If you can't stand being in the group because of the picture, don't join. Donate directly at www.pbrc.net. Thanks.
THE PROFILE PICTURE: if you want to know the full story of the dog in the picture, then go to http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/4402/NC/US/ If you want to see what she looks like now, look in the video section of this page for 'Gypsy'.
Donations: Go to Pit Bull Rescue Central, Inc. How will my donation help? Donations will go towards many things. Some examples are:
1.) veterinary help for abused dogs
2.) spay and neuter fees for pit bulls
3.) buy necessary equipment for rescuing, transporting, and training
4.) provide food and shelter for pit bulls up for adoption
5.) professional temperament evaluation for dogs feared to have been used in dog fighting
*For a $100 donation, $95.50 goes to the nonprofit, $3 goes to Justgive.org, and $1.50 goes to Project Agape.
I have been asked to post this link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=737567328566379082
It's an eye opener, please take a look!
1. Though a felony in 48 states, dog-fighting does still occur.
2. Many bait dogs, which are used to train fighting dogs, are obtained through "free to good home" advertisements. Charge a rehoming fee to avoid these dogs falling into sadistic ownership.
3. Some disgraceful people feel the need to have innocent animals do their fighting.
4. I challenge everybody who joins the group to make a donation. If everybody donated just $5, we could make a world of difference. Invite others to join. Joining gets the word out, but it's the donations that really make the difference.
5. It's one thing to put your name next to a cause--step it up to the next level, please consider donating! $5 each...have one fewer drink this week!
6. Pit Bull Rescue Central, Inc is run completely by volunteers and receives no government funding nor paid fundraising. The survival of the organization is dependent upon donations. Please consider a small donation!