Our mission is to assist struggling entrepreneurs and communities to build strong businesses that transform lives, strengthen families, and create thriving, sustainable neighborhoods.
Rising Tide Capital is a New Jersey based non-profit organization with the mission of assisting low-wealth individuals and communities build strong businesses that transform lives, strengthen families and create thriving, sustainable neighborhoods.
The organization has supported hundreds of entrepreneurs with its signature year-round business management training program (The Community Business Academy). On-going support to new and existing local micro-businesses is offered through its Business Accelleration Services, where entrepreneurs can access high-quality coaching, advanced training, expanded market opportunities, and access to capital.
If you are interested in learning more about our services please call 201-432-4316 or visit our website at www.RisingTideCapital.org
1. For low-wage working people and the unemployed running a microbusiness offers an important source of additional income & job creation.
2. There are an estimated 25 million microenterprises in the U.S. today, representing 18% of all employment.
3. On average, microenterprises create 837,000 new jobs per year!
4. During recessions, even more people start microbusinesses rather than waiting indefinitely for a new job to be created.
5. Together we can strengthen local economies and transform distressed communities from within through entrepreneurship.