Provide girls equal rights and opportunity
Welcome to the world of the girl child, promising yet gloomy, hopeful, yet in despair. The hand that rocks the cradle, the pro-creator, the mother of tomorrow; a woman shapes the destiny of civilization. Such is the tragic irony of fate, that a beautiful creation such as the girl child is today one of the gravest concerns facing humanity, with a volley of summits, conferences and events held for the cause, with topmost world leaders at the helm.
1. Provision of free and mandatory education in practice, not only in theory
2. Effective implementation of the Dowry Prohibition Act and other relevant laws
3. Grant of equal property rights to girls
4. A department for women and a commission for women must be established at central and state levels
5. Women and girls organizations to ensure that TV / media offers forums for networking