OFA is now FOSTER CARE TO SUCCESS in celebration of our 30 years of service to America's foster youth.
Each year, 25,000 teens age out of the foster care system and many face a challenging world without family or financial support. Founded in 1981, Foster Care to Success (FCS) is the only national organization focusing solely on education, mentoring, and workforce development for teens aging out of the foster care system.
Watch a video about us here:
Invite your friends to join the cause!
1. FCS defines an orphan as any child who has lost the love of their parents through death, abandonment, abuse, or neglect.
2. We award $15 million annually to enable thousands of foster youth across the U.S. to attend college and specialized training programs.
3. FCS's InternAmerica program connects foster youth with internships that build resumes and launch careers.
4. CharityNavigator.com rates FCS Four Stars - their highest rating. Over 91 cents of every dollar donated directly assists the young people we serve.
5. Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) number: 11105