Our Mission is to improve the health of our community by providing health services and information that support teens and young adults in making responsible and well-informed decisions.
West Suburban Teen Clinic is a nonprofit organization started in 1972 to serve young people ages 12-23, their parents and the general community in Western Hennepin, Carver and Scott Counties. We provide basic medical care, reproductive health care and education, and mental health counseling in an environment that is comfortable and welcoming to teens and young adults.
1. We are committed to the mental, physical and overall health of teens and young adults.
2. We respect and understand teens and young adults; our programs and services reflect their needs.
3. We include parents and families when serving teens and young adults whenever possible.
4. We respect and respond to the needs of the communities we serve.
5. We provide confidentiality for our clients as permitted by law.