Campaigning for Justice; Culture, Traditions, Language, and Legal Hereditary Rights for our Children
1) Native women experience Triple Jeopardy Discrimination from the time they are born: being a woman, a woman of color, and living within a lower income.
2) Native women experience racialized sexual violence from media images, news print, education - history, employment, from a partner or spouse, strangers, and within the layers of the Justice System, directly caused from the history of colonization and oppressive domination through the Indian Act. We want dignity, respect, and a voice!
3) Native women in North America are five times more likely than other women of the same age to die as the result of violence according to statistics North America
1. Native Women Need Housing, To live with Warmth, Safety, and Security
2. Native Women Require Proper Health Care, Education, Employment, and Training.
3. Native Women Want a Political Voice in North America; because they are denied basic human rights within the layers of the justice system and society.