To lobby to end perverse financial incentives driving use off label and unnecessary multiple use of anti psychotics and causeing diseases then paid for my medicaid and increasing insurance profits
1. Insurance companies take advantage of medicaid billing to treat unnecessary diseases they cause.
2. Off label use of anti psychotics is NOT oked by FDA and needs to end.
3. Multiple use of antipsychotics is unneeded and must stop
4. Anti psychotics cause diseases like obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesteral.
5. Many providers who prescribe also collect for the managing the diseases they unnecessarily cause.