We intend to impact upon the perpetuation of Bro. Malcolm’s ideals of unity, equality and collective success by establishing institutions & programs on the Malcolm X birthplace & throughout the world
Please donate while you are here. Even if everyone just put $10 on it. (although $25 would get you an official membership card and stuff).
DO NOT JOIN THIS CAUSE UNLESS
YOU PLAN TO WORK FOR THIS CAUSE.
No one will think less of you if you don't join or if you remove this cause. If you want to talk to us, just call. We are real. This is real. And it's men and women of our generation that run it! 1-800-645-9287.
The Malcolm X Memorial Foundation is a grassroots organization established to educate through the teachings of Malcolm X’s legacy on a local, national and international scale.
We are honoring this great African-American by constructing a memorial at 3448 Pinkney Street, the site of his birth home in Omaha, Nebraska. This land that belonged to the family of one of history’s most famous leaders, is now in the care of our Malcolm X Memorial Foundation.
We own over 10 acres of land and are positioned to carry out the vision of our founder and the hope of our name sake Bro. Malik Shabazz, with the help of supporters like you.
Our founder envisioned a Malcolm X Birth-place International Center, tourist attraction and learning center. She pictured a park, museum and library. She saw people enjoying our culture in an amphitheater and children arriving to study the times, writings and teachings of a man who urged American born Africans to demand their rights.
1. The Purpose of a memorial to Bro. Malcolm must be to educate the masses about the power of seeking truth through continued education.
2. We will provide opportunities for learning financial principles, business basics, keys to success and leadership skills.
3. Our goal is to end the cycle of poverty in our communites.
4. Teach the importance of community cohesivenes and cooperation.
5. Reduce crime, drug use, violence, misogyny and other immoral and counterproductive vices and issues facing our communities.
6. Ignorance is failure. We will combat illiteracy, low graduation rates, and poor academic acheivement.
7. We create community building programs that will be available for any community to use.