We have the right to know what is in our food!
10/16/11 World Food Day Rally for the Right2Know About GMOs at Safeway Corporate Headquarters!
Join us in our petition for the labeling of GMO's in District 11. It will be held in front of Safeway Corporate Headquarters in Pleasanton, CA. See the event, join, and invite more people:
This is the CA-11 congressional district chapter of the Organic Consumers Association's Millions Against Monsanto campaign for Truth-in-Labeling. We want genetically engineered foods labeled!
If you are in CA-11 (Northern California, it encompasses parts of San Joaquin, Alameda, Contra Costa, and Santa Clara counties, represented by Democrat Jerry McNerney), please join us!
To find out what congressional district you're in, click here: http://capwiz.com/grassrootsnetroots/state/main/?state=CA&view=myofficials
If you are in a different district, find your local chapter here: http://www.organicconsumers.org/state/CA.cfm
1. We want genetically engineered food labeled! Support the 2012 CA ballot initiative effort: http://labelGMOs.org
2. We want food from factory farmed animals raised on genetically engineered feed and growth hormones labeled!
3. We want to organize 2300 supporters in our congressional district! 2300 x 435 congressional districts = 1,000,000 against Monsanto!
4. Visit http://www.millionsagainstmonsanto.org for more information.
5. Sign and distribute the petition (pdf): http://www.organicconsumers.org/monsanto/oca-gmo-labeling-petition.pdf