Organic Consumers Association's campaign for mandatory labels on genetically modified foods in Virginia's 3rd Congressional District.
Do you live in the 3rd Congressional District?
If not, here is OCA's updated national list of chapters:
Here's how to start your own chapter:
1. Grocery stores should label foods that contains genetically modified ingredients.
2. 93% of US consumers agree that GMO food ingredients should be labeled.
3. Farms growing GMO crops should be required to contain the cross pollination of their crop.
4. Animal products that come from factory farms (CAFOs, confined animal feeding operations) should also be labeled.
5. We want to organize 2300 supporters in our congressional district! Visit www.millionsagainstmonsanto.org for more information.