Raise money for the development of safe and beneficial Artificial General Intelligence.
The AIShield Fund is used to turn the Lifeboat Foundation's AIShield program into reality.
This fund's current goal is to donate $10,000 to OpenCog. The Open Cognition Framework (OpenCog) is software for the collaborative development of safe and beneficial Artificial General Intelligence.
OpenCog provides research scientists and software developers with a common platform to build and share artificial intelligence programs. The framework inclues:
* a flexible and highly optimized in-memory database for knowledge representation,
* a plug-in architecture for cognitive algorithms and a cognitive process scheduler,
* a built-in LISP-like programming language, and
* other components to support artificial intelligence research and development.
OpenCog is lead by Dr. Ben Goertzel together with colleagues from the Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence, Novamente LLC and other organizations and individuals.
Every dollar contributed towards the creation of Friendly AGI (Artificial General Intelligence) will benefit an almost uncountable number of intelligent entities because of a domino effect. A wide range of problems that face mankind, from disease to hunger to energy supplies, will benefit from this research.
You can also join the discussion by becoming a member of the Lifeboat Foundation Facebook Group:
Help Safeguard Humanity by joining the Lifeboat Foundation.
1. Support the development of safe and beneficial Artificial General Intelligence
2. A wide range of problems that face mankind, from disease to hunger to clean energy, will benefit from this research.