AY was founded in 1988 and over the years has flourished, but needs help to continue down its path of growth; while playing a vital community role, it lacks the resources necessary to expand.
We have grown from humble beginnings sharing space in a private residence to a rented facility that can no longer contain us. We need to secure a permanent facility which will enable us to reach our potential as a force for good in the community.
1. We take pride in our serious attitude towards our Tefillah (prayers)
2. We are known for our unity and dedication to achdus (brotherhood) among the families in our neighborhood
3. We maintain a strong commitment to Torah learning
4. We are steadfast in our support for the land of Israel
5. Please visit our website at www.ayedison.org