To improve the quality of life of those around us by growing vegetables year-round and selling at low cost to urban families, employing local residents and teaching permaculture and earth scince.
We will create products that help satisfy local needs, such as low-cost quality vegetables, protein in the form of fish, natural fertilizer for local gardens through our composting, and non-polluting energy through our renewable energy systems.
In order to meet our mission we will develop programs that combine earth, food, employment, self-worth, education and opportunity into a replicable sustainable system that will benefit both the individual as well as the community. These programs will be based on the following values:
• A valuable, sustainable community is one that integrates our human capital into a balanced ecosystem.
• Changes to the environment must be considered in context to their impact on the next seven generations.
• Changing the dynamics of a community begins with opportunity and creating the tools to achieve it.
• A healthy community is one that provides for the whole person.
• Respect for the individual, community and the environment must be integrated into all our actions.
• Our actions and accomplishments will be measured by our impact on the individual, the community and the environment.
1. We believe our most valuable assets are our people and our customers
2. We believe agriculture is the key to a sustainable future.
3. We believe in reaching out and helping our neighbors help themselves and in creating a better future through education and training.
4. Visit http://www.timroff.com for more information