Brigade logo
Now there’s a better way to shape the issues that matter
Upgrade to Brigade for all-new petitions, discussions, and more
from the team that brought you Causes.
Upgrade to Brigade


to help stop wrongful convictions

my son was wrongfully convicted in 2006, have been fighting to help free him, he was sentenced to 12 years for rape, there is no dna, no evidence, just an accusation from the female, false rape accusations must stop, please help me to help my son thank you.

1. to get enough signatures to send to the governor of ohio