To foster compassion and respect for people, animals and the environment by educating youth and teachers in humane education.
HEART is a humane education group that empowers students by giving them the knowledge and tools to make more informed and compassionate choices that benefit other people, animals and the environment. By visiting classrooms, providing after-school & summer programs and training teachers, HEART teaches our youth and educators about animal welfare, social justice and environmental ethics.
1. HEART promotes critical thinking and encourages students to make well informed decisions.
2. HEART cultivates respect and empathy for animals.
3. HEART helps reduce and prevents violence in school and at home.
4. HEART motiviates students to strive for a sustainable society.
5. Visit www.teachhumane.org to learn more...