To help children facing life-threatening illnesses and their families with monetary support and gifts of hope and encouragement.
1. Created in memory of Deanna Glossup after she passed away at the age of 14 after a 4 year battle with Ewing's Sarcoma, a rare childhood bone cancer.
2. The DGF provides gifts of hope and encouragement to children who are facing life-threatening diseases or other traumatic medical experiences.
3. The DGF also supports the families of these children with monetary assistance.
4. The DGF chooses a family each Christmas who has a child battling cancer and provides that family with the gifts on their Christmas wish lists.
5. A 501 C3 non profit organization, please visit dgf1.org for more information.