If the Philippine Supreme Court made this decision: "SC upholds RP commitment not to prosecute US soldiers."
* and it leaves the investigation and prosecution of CORE CRIMES committed in the Philippines to the INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT (or ICC),
* believing incorrectly, 'inadvertently' or manipulatively, that there exists "the complementary jurisdiction of the ICC", when the Philippine Government is "unwilling or unable to prosecute",
* This is a trick ... an illusion or an allusion that does not exist...
* The ICC has no jurisdiction to prosecute CORE CRIMES committed in the Philippines BECAUSE WE ARE NOT A STATE PARTY OF THE ICC...OUR GOVERNMENT REFUSES TO RATIFY THE ROME STATUTE OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT...
Add to this the BILATERAL IMMUNITY AGREEMENT with the USA, that then President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo signed as an Executive Agreement with then US Pres. George W. Bush, in May, 2003:
Mga Kababayan, this is a recipe for IMPUNITY to:
* ALL Crimes committed by US servicemen in the Philippines,
* Human Rights Violations committed in the Philippines.
* Crimes Against Humanity / CORE CRIMES committed in the Philippines,
* War CRIMES committed in the Philippines,
(Remember: We are in a STATE OF WAR right now... the War on Terror, and the Low Intensity Warfare waged on us),
* RAPES and HATE MEDIA done as Instruments of War in the Philippines,
* Genocide committed in the Philippines,
* And possibly, Acts of Aggression done on us by another country.
TO END THIS IMPUNITY, WE MUST ALL WORK TOGETHER TO:
* DISBAND the American-made PHILIPPINE MILITARY, the AFP, the PNP, and the PMA,
(and Replace with a nationalist Force):
* Ratify the ROME STATUTE of the INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT:
* Repeal the BILATERAL IMMUNITY AGREEMENT with the USA: