To promote safety and healing for victims of abuse and help bring an end to violence against women, men and children.
We are raising awareness of and advocacy for victims of abuse. As a church family we became aware that domestic violence and childhood sexual assault was not just out there; it is in our congregations as well. AVA was born to partner with God in reaching out to these broken people both in and out of the church. Won't you join us!
1. Every 15 seconds a woman is battered
2. Young people between the ages of 14-24 are the largest population of domestic violence cases
3. Domestic and teen dating violence crosses all racial, social, education, economic and religious lines
4. Consider making a donation to the cause
5. For more information on this and other Womens Ministries visit http://www.covchurch.org/women/ministries