Our mission is to “help school, health, business and community leaders take action for kids to eat, move, and enjoy a healthy balance."
Healthy Kids Challenge (HKC) is a nonprofit, dedicated to helping schools, programs, and communities with solutions to support kids and families with making healthy eating and physical activity choices.
1. We have a unique focus on 6 evidence based healthy eating behaviors, rather than weight
2. We offer real world solutions and hands on experiences for kids and families to eat healthy and enjoy an active lifestyle
3. Our solutions are affordable, fun, and creative nutrition education by combining knowledge with hands on skill practice
4. We problem solve barriers like lack of time, money, or kitchen skills to still make it simple to eat healthy and be active.
5. We make nutrition education easy to implement, and fun to learn!