To Reach Millions of Maltreated Children who haven't heard about Jesus Christ who will be Coming Soon.
In today's World, children abused around the globe are increasing day by day. Millions are lost without knowing about Jesus.
Looking at the general Statics reports:
1. A report of child abuse is made every ten seconds.
2. Almost five children die every day as a result of child abuse. More than three out of four are under the age of 4.
3. It is estimated that between 60-85% of child fatalities due to maltreatment are not recorded as such on death certificates.
4. 90% of child sexual abuse victims know the perpetrator in some way; 68% are abused by family members.
5. Child abuse occurs at every socioeconomic level, across ethnic and cultural lines, within all religions and at all levels of education.
6. 31% percent of women in prison in the United States were abused as children.
7. Over 60% of people in drug rehabilitation centers report being abused or neglected as a child.
8. About 30% of abused and neglected children will later abuse their own children, continuing the horrible cycle of abuse.
9. About 80% of 21 year old that was abused as children met criteria for at least one psychological disorder.
10. The estimated annual cost of child abuse and neglect in the United States for 2007 is $104 billion.
11. Abused children are 25% more likely to experience teen pregnancy.
12. Abused teens are 3 times less likely to practice safe sex, putting them at greater risk for STDs.
13. 14% of all men in prison in the USA were abused as children
14. 36% of all women in prison were abused as children
15. Children who experience child abuse & neglect are 59% more likely to be arrested as a juvenile, 28% more likely to be arrested as an adult, and 30% more likely to commit violent crime.
16. Children who have been sexually abused are 2.5 times more likely to abuse alcohol
17. Children who have been sexually abused are 3.8 times more likely develop drug addictions
18. Nearly two-thirds of the people in treatment for drug abuse reported being abused as children.
19. Abused children are 25% more likely to experience teen pregnancy
20. Abused teens are 3 times less likely to practice safe sex, putting them at greater risk for STDs.
Our Question to you is Do we have any hope of reaching to the millions of lost Children everyday around the world about the love of Jesus?
God tells in Psalms 68:5 that “He is a father to the fatherless. “ But, you should remember that God has also given every individual a clear commission and an authority to reach to everyone neglected about the good news of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We make it our highest priority to present the gospel to the little children. In order to show who Jesus is - we came up with the Jesus Own Kids website – which we want you to share to the Millions out there. Kids will be able to learn about who Jesus is and won’t perish because they never heard about HIM.
We encourage every Parent to bring up their Children in Godly fear and love. Let them be taught to help the poor and the neglected kids. Our Priority here is to tell every child about a loving Savior and teaching them to share the gospel to the lost. Giving them Hope and encouragement; Nourishing them physically and spiritually so they can develop godly character which will help them to spread the gospel to their peers. “Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward.” Psalms 127:3 - Please join with us United in Christ to Pray for the abused children all around the world. Amen. God Bless everyone who partakes in this Cause.
And Jesus said, "Let the children alone, and do not hinder them from coming to me; for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14