Reference to the link below you can follow the process of Nobel Laurette nomination.
It is understood that the Qualified Nominators include -
1. Members of national assemblies and governments of states;
2. Members of international courts;
3. University rectors; professors of social sciences, history, philosophy, law and theology; directors of peace research institutes and foreign policy institutes;
4. Persons who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize;
5. Board members of organizations who have been awarded the Nobel Peace Prize;
6. Active and former members of the Norwegian Nobel Committee; (proposals by members of the Committee to be submitted no later than at the first meeting of the Committee after February 1) and
7. Former advisers appointed by the Norwegian Nobel Institute.
If anyone of you have solid reliable people who fall under any one or more of these categories, please respond to either one of the administrators of this cause. Please remember we want to take a route that is more certain to push our cause to the desired end and not leave it tangled in domestic red tape due to lack of will or might. A personal contact and relationship with the nominator would be preferred.
For reference to what Pakistan has done 50 years and beyond ago, please check this link -
Nominators out of Pakistan have nominated a Leopold BOISSIE of some InterParlimentary Union and A Mr Clement Davies, KC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clement_Davies)