Just because someone has a little bit of ink or a lot of ink doesn’t mean they can’t perform a job in a the same way people w/o ink do?
You shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover. Also if you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything at all.
1. When you go to get a job even some call centers, like Bank of America just to mention one that say no to me cuz im inked, they look @ you w/a mad face
2. People ALWAYS look @ you when you have any piercing or ink, thats insensitive and unrespectful
3. If you people think about it when you got robbed that person doesnt have ink or piercings
4. I say that all us tattoo people need to take a stand and stand up for our rights
5. After all you shouldn’t judge a book by it’s cover, thats stupid