To let Australian politicians know that alot of Australians care about Aboriginal issues and want to know that our politicians will stand against racism and support self-determination.
1. That no political party in Australia has had an appropriate position regarding Indigenous issues.
2. That racism is a key issue in Australia and cannot be addressed if politicans continue to ignore it.
3. That many Aboriginal Australians are living in conditions that only exist here and in 3rd world countries.
4. Aboriginal Australians are citizens and deserve every entitlement other Australian citizens get - such as political representation.
5. That we need more Indigenous voices in Australian politics.