Los Angeles; Boston; Chicago; Greenville; Honolulu; Houston; Cincinnati; Philadelphia; Lexington; Portland; Salt Lake City; St. Louis; Tampa; Twin Cities; Springfield; Spokane; Shreveport; Mexico City
I started this because I was a patient at a Shriners Hospital for 14 years. I know what good things they do and its not possible without donations. I just want to put the word out and help raise money so other kids can keep getting the great treament from Shriners that I did.
Shriners Hospitals for Children has been providing state-of-the-art care for more than 80 years. Our network of pediatric specialty hospitals focus on orthopaedic conditions, burn injuries, spinal cord rehabilitation, and cleft lip and palate repair.
While providing this high-quality care, we do not face the barriers of insurance industry processes and policies. Because we do not rely on third-party funding by insurance providers or U.S. government agencies for treatment provided by our hospitals, our physicians, nurses and therapists can create and implement a treatment plan without delay.
All children, from birth to 18 years of age, may be eligible for care at Shriners Hospitals if, in the opinion of our doctors, the child can benefit from the specialized care provided by our hospitals. Eligibility is not dependent on financial need or relationship to a Shriner.
While there are many elements to Shriners Hospitals for Children, there is only one purpose: to improve the lives of children.
1. Shriner Hospitals does not charge for health care for children when parents or caretakers are unable to pay.
2. Let's all help improve and save children's lives by supporting this outstanding Cause and donationing to Shriners Childrens Hospitals
3. Shriners Hospitals for Children is a one-of-a-kind international health care system dedicated to improving the lives of children
4. If you know of a child Shriners Hospitals might be able to help, please call the toll-free patient referral line:(800) 237-5055
5. The link to DONATE DIRECTLY... please consider giving! http://support.shrinershospitals.org/site/PageServer?pagename=HowYouCanHelp