to provide a safe and loving environment for a dying dog
This is a peaceful cause to help senior dogs at the end of their lives. It is based on the principles of Hospice Care for human beings. The purpose of this cause is to help our animals leave this world with dignity and grace...and no suffering.
1. To increase awareness that hospice care is an option when a terminal illness has been diagnosed.
2. Our companion animals have a right to die peacefully and in a loving and safe environment
3. To encourage veterinarians to adopt the hospice philosophy for our animals
4. To provide information for a successful hospice journey
5. When pain is unmanageable, to encourage veterinarians to provide necessary medications to relieve suffering.