Inspire Philantropy in Young Adults
Philanthro's all-volunteer team of young professionals has been doing great work in Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco for over three years, raising more than $187,000 for partner charities. Here's an awesome statistic: this year, for every $1 Philanthro spends to host a charity event, we generate $14 for our partner charities, which have included Make-A-Wish, Kiva, 826LA, Chrysalis, Komen for a Cure, and many others.
1. Introduce young adults to philanthropy
2. Educate young adults on the causes of our non-profit partners
3. Provide opportunities for continued involvement with charity partners
4. Fund new chapters to advance philanthropic involvement in other cities
5. Subsidize fundraisers to maximize contributions to non-profit partners