Work to prevent kids from smoking, help smokers quit, and protect everyone from secondhand smoke.
The Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids is the nation's largest advocacy and education organization working on tobacco-related issues. We are building a healthier future for our children by changing public attitudes and public policy regarding tobacco use.
1. Educate the public and policy makers about the tobacco problem and solutions.
2. Expose and counter tobacco industry efforts to market to children and mislead the public.
3. Advocate for proven solutions that reduce tobacco use and exposure to secondhand smoke.
4. Mobilize organizations and individuals to join the fight against tobacco use.
5. Empower a tobacco-free generation by fostering youth leadership and activism.
6. Enhance tobacco prevention efforts worldwide by sharing programs and information with international partners.