This message is from the United Protectors of Fallen Soldiers, and is updating you on funerals that the WBC plan to protest. I am outlining the guidlines of what we do at our funerals and what you are expected to wear. We are not Counter-Protesters, so NO signs are permitted! Only American Flags are allowed and those are to wave and to cover up the protesters signs.
I would like for a leader and people who plan to attend to call me at 321-914-5966 to advise me.
These first two are extremely short notice due to the WBC having their website down, so please try and drive there and support the famlies. It's amazing how much good you will do!
Sgt. Van Aalst
Sat., Aug. 21, at 9:15 a.m.
Edgewood Baptist Church
3564 Forrest Road, Columbus, GA
Sat., Aug. 21, at 10:15 a.m.
Legacy Funeral Center at Memorial Park
9350 E. Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN
Wed., Aug. 25, at 9:15 a.m.
Evergreen Baptist Church
602 West 3rd Street, Palmyra, NJ
Staff Sgt. Bock
Sat., Aug. 28, at 9:15 a.m.
First United Methodist Church
7020 Cass Street, Omaha, NE
1. Please wear red/white/and blue attire. Please note:
No Uniform is allowed unless it is the uniform of the fallen soldier.
This is out of respect of the fallen soldier. This includes No Vet or MIA/KIA Uniforms. Only Red/White/and Blue attire is permitted. The Leader should enforce this rule, but this bulletin is reciting it as well.
2. Carry an American Flag to cover up the protesters signs.
3. Sing God Bless America or any other song to cover up their nasty words so the family can't hear them.
4. Stand approx 125 ft away from the entrance of the place of the memorial service. The protesters are required by First Amendment Rule to stand at 125ft, State rule may be more.
5. Never enter the memorial as we are not given permission by the family ahead of time.
6. Never make contact with the protesters, physical or verbal. This is for your protection, they will sue you.
7. If you have any further questions or problems, please call me or message me anytime.
Thank you for your support!