Our mission is to make an impact on the political and policy environment in Ohio, by recruiting Libertarian candidates for public office and educating the public about our principles.
If you're tired of the politics as usual and see little difference between the major parties, the Libertarian Party is the place for you. Our basic philosophy of individual rights and personal responsibility and our goal of reducing government to the minimum required to protect the rights of its citizens always remains at the forefront of our activism.
To join the Libertarian Party, or make a donation, go to http://www.lpo.org
1. Individuals should be free to make choices for themselves and to accept responsibility for the consequences of the choices they make.
2. The only legitimate use of force is in defense of individual rights — life, liberty, and justly acquired property — against aggression.
3. A free and competitive market allocates resources in the most efficient manner.
4. We recognize the freedom of individuals to determine the level of health insurance they want, the level of health care they want...
5. To Donate, go to https://www.lpo.org/make-contribution.html