ENO Academic Supervisory Board will be launched soon in the ENO Programme.
- to promote global networking on academic environmental undertakings
- to evaluate the results of ENO
- to establish interaction between academic research and activities on NGOs
- to inspire academic research through experiences on the field
- to inspire the members of ENO to devote themselves also to deepen their knowledge of environmental, scientific and ethical issues
- to combine theoretical and practical thinking
- to deliver interpretations or applications about research on sustainable development.