To raise awareness of the blood shed that we all are unaware of that happens every day in our lives.
We hope this cause will arouse awareness of the blood shed in Western, Central, and different parts of Africa. If we, the people of the world, the people of Mother Nature do not realize the damage we are causing, it may be too late for these poor, forsaken animals. We DARE you to look up the Bush Meat Trade in Google Images to see the damage that we have already caused.
1. FACT : These animals are KILLED, SMOKED, DISMEMBERED, etc.
2. Some of the animal young are ORPHANED OR SOLD to high paying customers as pets.
3. Some of this killing is done in COLD BLOOD LEGALLY.
4. ENDANGERED SPECIES' CARCASSES ARE BEING SOLD, such as ELEPHANTS, GORILLAS, SPIDER MONKEYS, CHIMPANZEES, etc.
5. In 1996 - 1997 Ghana made a total of $205 MILLION in U.S. dollarsoff of the Bushmeat Trade.