Ensure the well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people
The National Youth Advocacy Coalition (NYAC) is a national social justice organization working with lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people to build the capacity of the LGBTQ youth movement. Celebrating its 15th anniversary, NYAC's full-time professional staff supports local, state and national organizations working with LGBTQ youth. NYAC is committed to representing the voices of young people--a generation twice the size of any other living generation--within the broader LGBTQ and social justice movements. Through capacity building, advocacy and youth engagement, NYAC is building a generation of impact.
Help us increase our presence on Facebook by inviting all your friends - LGBTQ or allied - to support us.
1. We're committed to ending discrimination against lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning youth.
2. We're committed to empowering young people to be engaged with the fight for social justice.
3. We're committed to ensuring the physical and emotional well being of LGBTQ youth.
4. We're committed to educating people on the health risks and challenges LGBTQ youth face.
5. We're committed to enhancing the efficiency and effectiveness of LGBTQ youth-serving professionals.
6. We're committed to developing the national infrastructure for LGBTQ youth services and advocacy.
7. We're committed to supporting HIV/STD prevention awareness.
8. We're committed to developing and promoting the leadership skills of LGBTQ youth.