To end the killing of animals in the wild ( and "canned" hunting resorts ) for the pleasure of a human being!
This quote says it better than I ever could.
"Out of such heart-breaking experiences that often shamed me there slowly arose in me the unshakable conviction that we had the right to bring pain and death to another being only in case of inescapable necessity, and that all of us must feel the horror that lies in thoughtless torturing and killing. This conviction has become increasingly dominant within me. I have become more and more certain that at the bottom of our hearts we all think so, and simply do not dare to admit it and practice it, because we are afraid that others will laugh at us for being sentimental, and because we have allowed our better feelings to be blunted. But I vowed that I would never let my feelings get blunted, and I would never again fear the reproach of sentimentalism."
- Dr. Albert Schweitzer
as quoted from The Animal World of Albert Schweitzer edited by Charles Joy
1. Killing is wrong morally, ethically, and spirtually!
2. "Thou shalt not Kill" is not just for humans.
3. Most Americans are not hunters - 94%
4. We are all responsible for the actions of hunters, through our passive acceptance.
5. All animals feel pain and suffer just like us! Then why do we allow this?