Recognizing the role of Non-Formal Education in providing opportunities for personal, social and professional development.
Non-Formal Education offers a set of necessary social skills usefull to every child, youth or adult, complementing the other forms of education through providing educational value to free time and enhancing life experiences through voluntary participation, indvidually or in a group.
Non-Formal Education offers people a choice when choosing hobbies and extracurricular activities, helping us to become active citizens and responsible inividuals.
Non-Formal Education creates better opportunities to develop key competencies such as: time management, communication, social skills, entrepreneurship, critical thinking, self management, intercultural communication, decision making, non-discrimination and tolerance, gender equality etc.
1. Recognizing the complementarity of Formal, Non-Formal and Informal Education
2. Determining Local and Central Public Authorities to provide support to Non-Formal Education projects and activities.
3. Clearly defining Formal, Non-Formal and Informal Education
4. Recognizing YouthPass as an usefull evaluation and recruitment tool.
5. Improving cooperation between policy makers and civil society in promoting and developing Non-Formal Education.