Revive and spread Communism throughout the world!
This is the basic, catch-all, Communist "cause" for this application. I noticed that the only cause that had to do with Communism was an anti-Communist one, so I figured I'd better fill the pro-Communist position.
Our positions are taken directly from "Communism In Life: A Short Manifesto" by the Communist Party of Deviant Art. All credit to our comrades in the CPDA for this work.
Please note that these points are derived from the original Communist Manifesto, today Communism has evolved and many points may no longer be relevant or the current aim of the Communist movement. They are merely meant to be a general outline of the original beliefs.
1. Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.
2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.
4. Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
5. Centralization of credit in the banks of the state, by means of a national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
6. Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the state.
7. Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the state; the bringing into cultivation of waste lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.
8. Equal obligation of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.
9. Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.
10. Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children's factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.
11. Revive Communism!