To help bring together as many people from as many places & to help them focus on one goal - Ending the Siege on Gaza!
This campaign is planned to continue from Nov 2007 until the siege is broken.
The siege that was imposed on the Gaza Strip has created excessive loss and damage in all aspects of Palestinian life. The Gaza Strip has turned into a huge prison with no access to the outside world.
“I’m witnessing this chronic, insidious genocide and I’m really scared, and questioning my fundamental belief in the goodness of human nature. This has to stop. I think it is a good idea for us all to drop everything and devote our lives to making this stop. I don’t think it’s an extremist thing to do anymore.”
some of the last words of Rachel Corrie to her parents:
I’m not expecting everyone to go quite as far as Rachel did....
November 2010 - sees us through three years of existence - 85,000 members & more than $3,000 raised....
But if you’re thinking of donating to this cause - please consider these - they are in date order of import:-
http://alohapalestine.com/ An EU directive
& Don’t Forget our related - the original Gaza support group on Facebook - created by lost buddy, Ahmed Pal (whose demolished during the blitz university gets a mention here:
( think he means these:
Deserve To Have Someone Ask Why They Died! Congressman Baird
End the Siege on Gaza NOW!...معا لأجل فك الحصار عن غزة
Now please invite as many friends as you have time & let’s get organising...
1. To help bring about the implementation of the recent European Parliament resolution calling on the Israeli government to end the siege.
2. To at least see the traffic of medicine, hospital requirements and persons needing medical treatment restored.
3. We believe that it is a moral and ethical duty to rescue the lives of human souls living under bitter circumstances that sabotage their right to exist
4. There are a couple of petitions on description that need signing
5. The Creation of a Special Tribunal to try Israeli War Criminals http://www.petitiononline.com/EAFORD09/petition.html