Attend to low income families, with children and adolescents,carriers of Neoplasia, so that necessary medical treatment will be granted, including accommodation, transportat
The applied methodology consists in a group of actions before, during and after the treatment in the hospitals. Family interview, lodging of the child and child’s guardian, observation, orientation and follow up with the tests and consultations, help with food and medication, provision of transportation (CACCST – Hospital - CACCST) and promotion of social-educative and cultural activities to develop critical thinking about the theme, and lastly, in extreme cases, responsibility for funeral execution.
The Project is based in the actions towards the efficacy and improvement of the system of rights warranty, protection and integrity of the assisted, according to the Children and Adolescent Statute in the Chapter I Art. 7, on behalf of the insufficiency of complementary actions in the oncological treatment.
You can help us!
*BRADESCO - Ag: 0445 - C/C 0142134-4 - Casa de Apoio à Criança com Câncer Santa Teresa - CNPJ: 04.158.233/0001-78
1. The applied methodology consists in a group of actions before, during and after the treatment in the hospitals
2. Help support patients diagnosed with cancer
3. make possible to better the quality of life for families with children carriers of neoplasia and also to follow up and assist
4. Project is based in the individualized treatment, to give emotional and nutritional support, accommodation and transport to fam
5. You can help us! *BRADESCO - Ag: 0445 - C/C 0142134-4 - Casa de Apoio à Criança com Câncer Santa Teresa - CNPJ: 04.158.233/0001-78