start a chain reaction of kindness and compassion.
Rachel Scott was the first person killed at Columbine High School on April 20, 1999. Her acts of kindness and compassion coupled with the contents of her six diaries have become the foundation for one of the most life-changing school programs in America - Rachel's Challenge.
Rachel's Challenge is committed to the message of Rachel Scott to start a chain reaction of kindness and compassion. Rachel's Challenge is a non-religious, non-political, non-profit organization.
Accept Rachel's Challenge today!
*taken from http://www.rachelschallenge.com
1. Eliminate prejudice by looking for the best in others
2. Dare to dream---set goals---keep a journal
3. Choose your influences---input determines output
4. Kind Words---Small acts of kindness = HUGE IMPACT
5. Start a chain reaction with friends and family