Protection, safety and opportunity for our children!
Daniel Morcombe is missing, feared Abducted and Murdered. He disappeared on December 7th, 2003 while waiting to catch a bus.
He was last seen on Nambour-Connection Road under the Kiel Mountain Road overpass Woombye, approximately 2km north of the Big Pineapple on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
The Foundation’s Vision
All too often, children are the innocent victim’s in our sometimes cruel society. The events surrounding Daniel’s disappearance have strengthened a community in their resolve to ensure that this type of tragedy never occurs again.
But the Daniel Morcombe Foundation’s belief and vision is one that also incorporates a future where all children are provided with protection, education and support in their lives.
The objectives of the foundation are simple and wide reaching across many facets of our community.
1. To educate children regarding their personal safety
2. To assist victims of crime, particularly where crime involves children
3. To continue the search for Daniel
4. To raise funds from public and Government entities to support the above objectives
5. To provide a vehicle to attract funding from State and Federal bodies and to establish and maintain a public fund to attract public donations and bequ