TOO many MDI teens have been killed over the years in tragic car accidents, we need to bring serious attention to this.
Peter and I are trying to gain vigilance to teen car accidents on MDI. The lives of many young teens are in jeopardy every day due to so many factors. Teens as we all were once, think they are invincible. We need help in bringing serious awareness to this so that NO FAMILY ever has to face the worst.
There are so MDI teens that’s lives have been lost prematurely, please post pictures of loved ones, friends, or family that have impacted by these types of accidents.
1. Each Year over 5,000 teens ages 16 to 20 Die due to Fatal injuries caused Car accidents. About 400,000 drivers age 16 to 20 will be seriously injured.
2. The risk of a car cash is higher during the teenagers first year driving.
3. Car Crashes are the leading cause of death for teens in the United States and accidents while driving cause 36% of all deaths in this age group.
4. Teenager Drivers are more to speed and tailgate.
5. Having Male teen passengers in the car has been shown to increase the likelihood of high risk driving behaviors among teenage male drivers.