The Young Invicibles campaign is a national campaign aimed at health care reform for young Americans ages 18 to 34.
Check out and Sign up at the Young Invincibles website:
1. The current system is broken. 13 million young adults are uninsured. Health care costs are hurting our long term economic and physical health.
2. All Americans deserve the peace of mind that comes with health insurance.
3. Health care should be affordable. Coverage should be affordable and accessible for all Americans, including those with pre-existing conditions.
4. We should have greater choices among health plans, including a public plan.
5. We cannot let the perfect be the enemy of the necessary. This is our opportunity to repair our health care system. We cannot afford to squander it.