To keep Wolves wild and end domestication efforts through canine cross breeding. by irresponcible breeders.
Caring for wolves and wolf hybrid and educating the public to their unique needs. Beneficiaries are non-profit organizations, and all donations go to the operations of their facility including food and veterinary services for the packs.
1. Wolves should be protected in their natural habitat.
2. Wolves should not be cross bred with other canine species
3. Living hybrid Wolves should be maintained as wolves not dogs.
4. People learn through education the differences between wolves and dogs and such knowledge benefits everyone!
5. No wolf or hybrid should be destroyed or abused for displaying it natural expression, and our job is to find the right place and care for the animal.